Metrobility Delta Class M643 Metrobility Gigabit Metrobility R1000 Metrobility R104 Metrobility R105/2105 & R165/2165 Metrobility R111/2111 Metrobility R115/2115 Metrobility R141/2141 Metrobility R200 Metrobility R380 Metrobility R400 Metrobility R4000 Metrobility R5000 Metrobility R502 Metrobility R643/2643 Metrobility R861
Weatherproof Demarcation Enclosure Solution
T-Marc 3312WD Weatherproof Demarcation Series, a family of enclosures built to withstand exposure to weather without damage or loss of function.
With the evolution of service providers’ network technology to Advanced LTE, Telco Systems’ T-Marc Weatherproof Demarcation family provides versatile and scalable solutions for business Ethernet, mobile backhaul and cloud networking services. More than ever, the tremendous growth of Ethernet network deployments across the world is driving the need for metro service switches that can be deployed outdoors or in unconditioned indoor environments. This requires an environmentally hardened, physically secured enclosure to house the metro service switches.
Telco Systems T-Marc WD series meets this need, and can be managed locally or remotely, offering support for a wide variety of service application scenarios and network topologies. The weatherproof T-Marc WD enclosure solution helps operators to eliminate associated costs of cabinets, enclosures, and site preparation. It was developed with extreme weather impacts in mind, and design considerations including an embedded chargeable backup battery providing power for up to 4 hours, and serge protection for the power inputs and copper connections. Optional accessories, like an internal optical add-drop multiplexer (OADM), a fiber splicing tray, Wi-Fi and Power over Ethernet (PoE) add flexibility for varying deployments. This makes T-Marc WD service reachable anywhere while dramatically reducing operating expenses (OPEX) and total cost of ownership (TCO).
The T-Marc WD enclosure is designed for Telco Systems’ demarcation family, specifically the T-Marc 340, T-Marc 3312SC and T-Marc 3348S devices. The enclosure’s internal switch module can be upgraded with any other Telco Systems demarcation module, without the need to upgrade the entire enclosure infrastructure system. BiNOX™, Telco Systems’ field-proven, carrier-grade networking operating system, is built into our devices, offering superior control and security while delivering wire-speed networking capabilities.
- Service assurance – Purpose-built for assured SLAs, T-Marc WD weatherproof service demarcation offers sub 50msec restoration over Ethernet and MPLS (T-Marc 3312SC and T-Marc 3348S only) in ring or mesh topologies (G.8031, G.8032, FRR) and combines with hardware-based OAM and embedded test tools (IEEE 802.3ah EFM-OAM, IEEE 802.1ag, RFC2544, Y.1731, Y.1564) to assure service delivery.
- Service delivery – T-Marc WD supports all four MEF CE 2.0 services over Ethernet and IP/MPLS, built into the product and license free. With very powerful hardware-based HQoS support, T-Marc WD enables the deployment of very flexible service schemes. Integrated with EdgeGenie, Telco Systems’ service management solution, the T-Marc WD enables providers to build custom service profiles and rapidly activate service monitoring.
- Service management – T-Marc WD supports EdgeGenie and third party management systems, as well as NETCONF and YANG, making it future proof and SDN-upgradeable, while allowing for better utilization of available fiber using dynamic bandwidth management.
- Service accuracy and timing – T-Marc WD supports synchronous Ethernet (SyncE), IEEE 1588v2, and clock distribution from one source to another*, enabling mobile operators to achieve a solution which can handle the current frequency synchronization requirements needed for 2G and 3G technologies, and future phase synchronization requirements needed for LTE-TDD.
- Service transparently – T-Marc WD enables service providers to carry native TDM traffic transparently across packet-switched networks (PSN) using various circuit emulation techniques required when converging and migrating 2G and 3G to 4G and newer IP-based mobile technologies.
- Service profitability – T-Marc WD helps operators to reduce TCO by simplifying the enclosure solution, lowering power consumption and network deployments through ZTP (Zero Touch Provisioning) and by offering extensive management tools such as OAM and EG NMS. Field technicians need only to mount the weatherproof service demarcation device, and hook up the power and cables in easily accessible ports and deployment sites.
- 1GE & 10GE uplink support
- Door alarm intrusion
- Carrier Ethernet & MPLS (VPWS, VPLS and HVPLS) transport technologies supported
- AC and DC Support
- Support for a large number of services using HQoS
- Up to 4 hours replaceable backup battery
- Multiple resiliency mechanisms
- Secured enclosure
- Upgradable switching modules
- Up to 8 x SFP/SFP+/RJ45 optional uplink configurations
- Extensive, field-proven service OAM
- IP65/Nema 3.5 Circuit Emulation Services (CES) for TDM over IP
- MEF, IEEE, ITU-T and IETF standards compliance for multi-vendor interoperability
- SDN ready
- Wall mount and pole mount
- POE support
- Internal CWDM Splicer and fiber tray
- Support for both Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE) andIEEE 1588v2
- Up to 12 x 1GE or 10GE (optional 8xT1 for CES)
- IP65 (Similar to NEMA4 )
- Up to 8 LC or RJ45 IP65 knock out connector for secured maintenance
- Optional accessories: POE, internal fiber splicer and tray
- Pole mount, optional wall mount or H-Frame mounting
- Door intrusion alarm, power and copper surge protection, 4 hour rechargeable backup battery, field recappable modules including AC PS and switch
- All MEF services, IEEE 802.1Q bridging, IEEE 802.1ad Q-in-Q (TLS), MPLS* L2VPN - VPWS, VPLS, HVPLS, dynamic routing and signaling utilizing OSPF, IS-IS, RSVP-TE and T-LDP for path computation and signaling, virtual OSPF support CES: SAToP, CESoP-SN, CESoMPLS
- SyncE, IEEE 1588v2 PTP
- Sub-50ms ITU-T G.8031 EPS, ITU-T G.8032v2 R-APS & MSTP FastRing
- Sub-50ms FRR, HVPLS dual homing, secondary LSP
- xSTP, Resilient Link, LAG (static/IEEE 802.3ad LACP)
- Redundant AC/DC power supply
- Per port/EVC/flow single/dual rate limiting, hierarchical rate limit per EVC
- Hierarchical QoS – Multi-level SP, WRR and hybrid frames scheduling, CoS marking and mapping per EVC, IPv6 data path support
- IGMP snooping v1/v2/v3, IGMP proxy, Multicast VLAN registration (MVR)
- Hardware-based IEEE 802.3ah EFM, IEEE 802.1ag CFM, OAM over VPLS (OAMoVPLS)
- Hardware-based ITU-T Y.1564 and RFC 2544 test head and service performance analyzer, ITU-T Y.1731 PM. SM and SLM support, per-port/EVC/VLAN/COS, hardware-based flexible MAC-based loopbacks*
- Console, Telnet, SSHv2, Radius, TACACS+, SNMP v1/2/3, xFTP, NTP, DNS resolver, SD card, DHCP client and Zero Touch provisioning*
- ACLs, RADIUS, SSHv2, SNMPv3, SFTP, port security, broadcast storm prevention, secured access, IS-IS authentication
- (H) 15.74” (400 mm) x (W) 15.74” (400mm) x (D) 8.7” (250 mm)
- Weight: 51.8 lbs. (23.5 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +149°F (-40°C to +65°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Input power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, -24VDC to -72VDC
- Safety: UL/CSA 60950-1, IEC/EN 60950-1, UL/CSA 60950-22, IEC/EN 60950-22
- EMC: FCC 47CFR15, Class B, EN55022, Class B
- Immunity: EN/IEC61000-4-2,3,4,5,6
- Environmental: IP65, IEC 60529:2001, IPX5 Code
- Europe IEC 60950-1:05 + A1:09; EN 60950-1:06 + A11:09 + A1:10 + A12:11; IEC 60950-22:05; EN 60950-22:06+A11:08
- USA/CAN UL 60950-1 2nd edition; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1:07; UL 60950-22: 1st edition
- MEF CE 2.0 certified
- Mobile backhaul – MPLS/Ethernet cell site gateway
- Converged multi mobile generation TDM and IP demarcation
- Business services – MTU or site NID combining TDM services
- Multi-service multiplexing for different customers and services while ensuring service separation
- Scalable HQoS applications (Ethernet and MPLS)
- High resilience-based network
- OAM monitored networks for SLA assurance
- Macrocell tower demarcation
- Picocell switching
Metro Ethernet Weatherproof Demarcation – any service, any place, any time
Last Updated: 2016-09-01
Last Updated: 2016-09-01